You know that look. The one people give you when you randomly insert Disney trivia into a conversation? Right…here are a few more signs that you (and when I say you, I really mean me) have been bitten by the Disney Bug:
- You set your ringtone to play music from Fantasmic! (Oh yes I did!)
- 90% of your internet browse time is spent on Disney blogs.
- When someone asks for an Altoid, you offer them a Mickey Mint.
- You set daily reminders in your calendar to enter the current Disney Sweepstakes.
- You browse the Q&A’s on the Disney Moms Panel just for fun – even when you’re not planning a vacation.
- When saying farewell, you wish everyone a “magical day.”
- When colleagues tell you about their upcoming Disney vacation, you help them plan their itinerary whether they ask for help or not. (But they usually do!)
- Family movie night turns into a Disney double-feature. Every night.
- Your motivation to exercise is Disney’s Princess Half Marathon.
- You start a blog as an outlet for all your pent-up Disney passion. Like this one. 🙂
What are the little things that you do, fellow Disney fans, to show your